:: musings of a misfit ::: in theaters near you
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
in theaters near you
Watched several movies over the past few days and here's what i think:
Kung Fu Hustle - Excellente!
Oceans 12 - Not as bad as everyone said.
Elektra - Definitely not as bad as I expected but it's not amazingly awesome. I tend to want more from action movies. I've watched enough of them to have gathered a certain preference for fight scene choreography and camera angles.


I had caught a glimpse of her in the Elektra trailer before I caught Oceans12 and my curiosity was piqued. And today, while watching Elektra in Rockwell I knew she was one of our more visible models. But it was utterly difficult to pinpoint since she had a slab of makeup on.

Ta-daaah! it's Natassia Malthe. Think I have a Cosmo or Mega mag somewhere with her on the cover, and she was the Johnson & Johnson 5.5 commercial talent. Thanks IMDB for the info. Though I didn't recognize her as the "girl in bed" in the movie 40 Days and 40 Nights. What a role title.

posted by maldita @ 11:06 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1