:: musings of a misfit ::: This movie reminds me of a distant memory...
Saturday, July 31, 2004
This movie reminds me of a distant memory...
i am now suffering from nausea and a high fever. I walk around like a pseudo-paraplegic with parkinsons. my joints ache profusely and i have to sit or lie down every few minutes. I cannot stomach the thought of food...and yet i just woke up from a long nap with a dream that was set in an expansive grassy park in Iceland. It was someone's wedding and we were there as guests. And oddly enough i was making and drinking mango shakes from start to end. Funny isn't it? Might be induced by the medicine.

Just had a revelationary thought. maybe this physical dementia is just an offset for denying emotional sacrifices. And so goes the cliche that if you keep something inside for too long when it shouldn't be, it will still somehow find its way out. the past few days have been a surrender to this weakness.


Clementine: Joel, I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours.

Mary: Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.

Clementine: You know me, I'm impulsive.
Joel: That's what i love about you.

Clementine: You don't tell me things, Joel. I'm an open book. I tell you everything, every damn, embarrassing thing.

Clementine: This is it, Joel. I'm going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.

Clementine: I wish you'd stayed.
Joel: I wish I'd stayed, too. NOW I wish I'd stayed. I wish I'd done a lot of things. I wish I'd... I wish I'd stayed... I do.
posted by maldita @ 5:35 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1