:: musings of a misfit ::: delighful day
Monday, July 26, 2004
delighful day
came across this entry from my archives...so good intuition about jobs huh? well where is it?! haha just kidding. I am patient and kind. said the mad hatter.

But going back to my title. had a very nice day full of friends today. Actually worth missing Queer Eye For The Straight Guy - LOVE THAT SHOW!

So woke up around 7am to go to LTO Makati which apparently had "technical difficulties" which basically means either they got a virus or the guy on the computer hasn't come to work. So had to trot down to Mandaluyong to get my stuff done. Got a bit of driving before lunch - woopee! - then a short little catnap.

Met up with Ramon in Music One Greenbelt where I was looking for a CD case but apparently O has a more reasonably priced selection of goodies. I had already bumped into Gail at Adidas Store and Dotty + Alex walking around. So anyway, on to Figaro where we met up with Neva. Later Martin joined us, plus Gino and Tina. All three had a Super! party at MyCinema. Got a few more errands done before actually following them where i had a nice chat session with both new and old friends/acquaintances. Couldn't do that for too long though...so trotted down to AIM where I saw Marco, Joao, Stephen (mah boys!) and Chris of course. After several sticks, a beer and balot (for the foreigners, not me) later...had dinner and a drink with "the man who (probably) knows me best".

Damn! don't think i've ever put that many URL links in one blog entry before! phew. that was fun. but that didn't even sound like a blog entry but more like a post-it note for my daily planner.
posted by maldita @ 9:32 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1