:: musings of a misfit ::: Tsk tsk...
Thursday, July 22, 2004
Tsk tsk...
Opinions on Imelda:
J says it wasn't so great
M says I should definitely watch it

Hmmm...still the 300 peso ticket seems like a journey back into the era of corruption.
So who else thinks that the 20-day ban to screen the movie was a public relations effort? please raise their hand. Aye!

But then again, i'll still watch. If only to make my own judgment.
Hmm maybe I should ask da Gov to go with me...
posted by maldita @ 1:19 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1