:: musings of a misfit ::: i am SO ready to move out
Sunday, July 25, 2004
i am SO ready to move out
so my mom has a violent reaction to the name I gave the site i put up to just post about events happening around Manila.
I innocently called it Malikot which to me means moving around a lot...put apparently to her it means promiscuous...i realy don't agree but what the hell. I'm not going to go into some screaming match about it. Almost did.

Don't even know why i bother. I just wanted to tell her so that she would have another place to publicize her art exhibits and i get a friggin lecture. Woooozaaaaa.

Ok ok, i know she means well. and i love her anyway. hehe.

So what name do you guys suggest I give it?

posted by maldita @ 9:04 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1