:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, November 11, 2003
who are those hot japanese men in mariah's video with cam'ron? ooh lala!
speaking of videos...has anyone seen kylie's new video "slow"? i like it. and the song too. except she should've worn a better outfit. she's so covered by comparison to all the skimpy suited people around her!

from "burning up" by kylie

walking in solo, everyone drops
hey summer madness, totally cool
my heart starts racing when i see you

i'm burning baby, i'm burning baby
can you feel it burning now
my pulse starts pumping, a heart rebirth
if you drink me up, gonna quench your thirst

you're not that honest, no you're not that nice
but if you kiss me once, gonna kiss you twice
posted by maldita @ 8:17 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1