:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, November 05, 2003
i got some research done today for my Management Research Report (that's the thesis for my Masters)...and i am patting myself on the back. just because i found the guts to start "letting go" i have more time and drive for the more important things...i also have a new job option that i can dream about. thanks to the idea of martin and marco. yippeeee! whoop whoop!
posted by maldita @ 9:39 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1