:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, November 09, 2003
sigh...where do i start? had an AMAZING party last night. after i woke up, i got to do some errands and continued to fix my room. I don't really want to start my 27th year with a messy room right? haha. Debbie came to pick me up at exactly 10pm to go to Capones. There we met jay and topsy. it was pretty steady and quiet for the first few hours. I was so happy when one group of friends came: sad & bene, riley & je (who came despite her 7-month pregnancy!), sarah, trina & ed. chancy and pong couldn't get out of another party but they were there in spirit. by midnight all my other close buds showed up: chris, waxie, tim, martin and other friends were there too like red, migs, abba and mica; victor, carlo and ian; aaron and jo;deeg and jm etc. even robbie and dondi followed at the wee hours and also bryan....aaaaaah! can my birthday get any more complete? all my closest friends over the years who have stuck by me through heaven and hell were there.


me, chris, debbie, waxie, topsy, richard and jay

ed, me, trins, sad, je, sarah, riley and bene

tim and martin

special thanks to jay and topsy for helping me organize the party in Capones, to tim and martin who took time for their busy skeds to be there and stay so late into the morning considering they had early wake up calls, to my dad and mom for sponsoring the johnny walker black label, artic strawberry, and to my bank account for topping off the night with kamikazes and rum cokes that got us all in our alpha states!

one letdown though was that i forgot to charge my camera's battery so i only had enough power to take three pics! but it's all good. got some good "rare" shots that i knew wouldn't have happened except on that night.

i also got calls and texts from people i haven't heard from in ages...such sweeties! you all know who you are :) and you know that you've made my life so much more special.

will post the pics here soon...and also some embarassing ones of me from last thursday in Capones. bwahahahahaha!

today the whole fam (my sister Trixie was even with us! a very rare occurrence yippeeedeedoodah) had our ritual of eating in Sugi for lunch and i got shocked when frances& marc came bringing balloons and a large bouquet of (my favorite flowers!) African daisies as their surprise birthday gift. (only those nearest and dearest know that i love surprises more than anything in the world...bec. i hardly get them) what they wrote on the card almost made me weep for joy. After that my brood and i closed the afternoon with Blue Mountain coffee in UCC at the fort. Meraviglioso!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY...because i got to share with all these beautiful people.

last call of the day was from the deliberate bastard who just wanted to say goodnight. But with our without him, this birthday would still have surpassed any of my other celebrations. i just want to give a HUGE bear hug to everyone! :)
posted by maldita @ 8:53 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1