:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, November 08, 2003
just finished one-half of my 4-day birthday celebration...i must say there's a lot that happened - and i have the pictures to prove it! haha...and the empty wallet too! but it's SO worth it...

last thursday night we all got together in Mustang to celebrate my birthday together with Vince's and the welcome party for the foreigners. A few drinks and lapdances later...we're all plastered and dancing till the morning. Everyone looks like they had tons of fun, the reggae band played excellent songs (thanks caloy!and the rest of La Cucarasta!) and even the shy people from the batch showed up. even the rain was not enought to stop us outside and our party just filled it all up inside...as i saw everyone again in school the next day, no one could help but giggle or comment about how some of us embarassed ourselves to bits! hahahaha!


ulrich (from austria), me and gregoire (from france)

me, ingrid, chris, norman, november, kg, gani, bong, jerome and mike (notice the mens' huge smiles!i wonder why hehe)

november, monique, anna, me and hazel

shot of mustang from above (i had to stand on the darn bar for this)

me with the 404 boys: leslie, macky, marco and stephen (this was before the party)


i also got awesome gifts! the foreigners all chipped in and got be snorkeling gear! flippers, goggles and all! i guess i gotta go to the beach very soon! and sila sagar got me a bottle of wine.

Last night was more chill. Had dinner with marc and frances in Recipes then met up again with Vince, JV, Aris and the other boys to catch Matrix at 9pm. Ok, i am not a matrix fan and i didn't expect to like this movie but...I TRULY DID! i think it's because all the women kicked ass and had the best lines - "Don't tell me what i can or cannot do with my own ship after your speech"...yeaaaaah! what's my favorite scene? the damn robots defending the dock! totally grrrrrreeeeeeat! i felt like i was playing Galaga on the family computer again!

everything would've been great except...after the movie we all had a cig break outside the foodcourt and talked about the movie...then we all saw the deliberate bastard with HER. I was in shock but i managed to hide because i didn't want him to see me. All my friends called my attention and were also in shock since just the night before he made the gesture of showing up at the Mustang party and they knew i was kinda happy about that. though i won't really admit it then.

I just chose to go home after that.

I woke up feeling ok though. I was trying to psyche myself since last night as i lay down to sleep so maybe it worked. Oh well. I'm just going to have fun tonight. I invited a whole group of friends to make salubong my birthday with me in Capones. I'm bringing two bottles - one being our good friend Johnny Walker Black. I'll be treating everyone else for whatever they want - beer? hehe...See this is why i am broke. I'm spending another arm and a leg tonight.

Tomorrow is my real birthday, November 9. I am turning 27. I am a scorpio. I am a dragon baby, born in 1976. I will be spending tomorrow with my family. Hopefully without too much of a hangover. haha. AdiĆ³s. Arrivederci. Adeus. :)
posted by maldita @ 2:12 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1