:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, November 04, 2003
I saw this ad in a magazine for this new british movie called Love Actually. It has a pretty good cast: Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Keira Knightley, Hugh Grant, Alan Rickman, plus one of my favorites Ivana Milicevic. I think Denise Richards and Claudia Schiffer are in it too. I'm not really sure what it is about but i can guess that it's some kind of demented love story. It isn't scheduled to show in Asia at all so i guess i'll just look for the DVD.
seems perfect for a Christmas romance donchatink?:)


I have a current fascination for London again. I want to go back. Sigh. I'm already looking at my options for work after i graduate in May next year and i think i'm gravitating towards Europe. Just talking to the exchange students in my batch brings me back. They're from france, germany, norway, denmark...and a lot of us agree they're the hottest batch to come over to AIM hehe...really nice too. They each promised to teach me a phrase in their respective languages that i can remember so i have something to say when i get to those places. Europe here i come!
posted by maldita @ 6:34 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1