:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, September 17, 2003
friendster addict! i have to stop this stupid thing...but everytime i have some old long-lost friend adding me to their list, i'm hooked all over again!

i saw my good friend Grace in school today. we had a blast just catching up with what's been happening for the past 4 months. didn't realize a lot has already happened...

i have this bad habit lately...i come home, take a shower, have dinnerhave a cigarette, watch tv or surf the net then fall asleep. sounds normal? not when this all happens before 9pm. not to me anyway. and my study time isn't included in it! and trust me, the last thing you want to do is go to class the next day unprepared. especially when your teacher has strong intuition and can sense fear a mile away. definitely not good. so anyway, since i sleep early, i end up waking up around 5am or something. so i go downstairs, have 2 cups of coffee, cigarette and read my cases for the day. oh but i'm still late for class. my panic attacks (maybe it's all the coffee) studying in the morning can't be healthy.
posted by maldita @ 4:23 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1