:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, September 13, 2003
i was once compared to another girl...she was called stable. i think you can decipher what I was called...what i don't understand is i never gave the impression otherwise. everyone knows it from the start. I don't say i'm the easiest person to be with. Although i can say you'll never be bored. there's always SOME form of excitement - whether stupid, enticing or crazy. i never asked you to stay with me. whatever misconceptions you had are all your fault. so why am i being punished? i never asked you to come into my life...you started it by asking me out...again and again...

i have now dubbed thee Bubble Bastard. Thanks to the blog of The Mad Dater for the idea of creating a monicker...
The bubble bastard will blow up your bubble (actually it's more like balloon but bubble sounds better) of hope and love. whenever it starts to get smaller he'll blow it up some more with words of care, consideration, thought and decency. Just when you are about to decide to just let all the air out yourself and throw the empty balloon away, he comes back to blow it up bigger to make you keep him. Then just when it gets big enough, he gets a pin and pops it. Thanks for nothing. Why couldn't you just have left me alone to let all the air out myself? because you have fun seeing balloons pop? leaving me like a stupid child crying about it...
posted by maldita @ 9:54 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1