:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, September 12, 2003
I woke up this morning crying. the last time i did that was my first breakup with joey (yeah he broke up with me twice but the second time i was already numb) and now i'm feeling pain again for someone else. But i asked for this...I asked God for this sign. And if i got it I'd know that it's time to move on. Even with a sort of "press release" a few days ago, i guess i was not prepared and still expecting the opposite. Well anyway, i got the sign, loud and clear. i was trying to ignore it for a couple of days but having a dream about him last night and waking up crying with that huge lump in my chest (all those who've gotten their heart broken know what the hell i'm talking about) and you know that if you let go of that lump, all those tears come pouring out.

I was actually lying in bed around 8:30am crying and tugging at my blanket. With the radio playing in the background, i started flicking the stations with the remote to change the songs. I heard two songs this morning that describes what i feel. I had a hard time choosing which one to put here...

I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
From the very first time I rest my eyes on you, boy,My heart says follow through.
But I know, now, that I'm way down on your line,But the waiting feel is fine
So don't treat me like a puppet on a string,'Cause I know I have to do my thing.
Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb;
I wanna know when you're gonna come
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love,

'Cause if summer is here, I'm still waiting there;
Winter is here, And I'm still waiting there.

Like I said:
It's been three years (days?weeks?) since I'm knockin' on your door,
And I still can knock some more:
Ooh boy, ooh boy, is it feasible?
I wanna know now, for I to knock some more.
Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief,
But your love is my relief:
Tears in my eyes burn - tears in my eyes burn
While I'm waiting - while I'm waiting for my turn,

See!

I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;
posted by maldita @ 6:25 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1