:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, August 05, 2003

just watched the best animated movie i've ever seen...FINDING NEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Even better than Monsters Inc., Toy Story, or Ice Age! and i already adore those movies...

Thanks to dondi & his honey Sookie...plus everyone else: Denise, Corey,Mike, Anton etc. in Rockwell tonight. Was a blast!
Want to watch this movie over and over and over and over again! so if any of you need kasama you know who to call! hehe...have just dumped two "movie dates" from my list for similar reasons. Ugh! brought back the memories. They're both jerks anyway. My friends say so...my bro says so...why don't I ever listen to their judgment? sigh.

to everyone who texted me today - just to check if they were the ones I was referring to in the last post - don't worry...see a smiley face at the end of the message? that shows it ain't you! i love my friends!

although that "person" i mentioned DID text today! yeesh...i guess i'm not such a big a bitch after all. grrr...

my horoscope yesterday:
There are times when even you, who are patience and discipline incarnate, tend to go over the top with something. Today you could completely lose it concerning a certain person. Your fantasy button gets pressed, and before you know it, you are lost to the task in hand, and living some time in the future. Fantasy is fine within reason, but too much will bring you disappointment.

DISAPPOINTMENT being the key word! and i guess i did lose it. self-control not being one of my strong points. hey i'm a scorpio what did you expect? we are passionate and extreme. Never a middle ground. So don't bullshit me. Don't waste my time.
posted by maldita @ 11:29 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1