:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, July 26, 2003
aaah relaxing weekend...
didn't do much except stay in bed and read my book "I don't know how she does it" which came highly recommended by Dondi's cousin, Denise. I love it! full of british wit...imagine bridget jones who got married, had two kids and is now working as a fund manager. you get the picture.

well yesterday i was just bedridden thanks to my flu. i was literally passed out because engulfed half a bottle of tuseran which made me tingly all over and pretty much high. today i was fine though. being in bed for so long made me long to get out and run in the street. hehe. instead, i went out with joy, ian and pia to watch Tim Tayag in comfort room. I've only seen him perform once before so i decided to join them. As usual there was the ventriloquist guy who was really getting killed...then Big Bang Cherry which was just as hilarious as the last time...and tim with some new jokes. Both BBC and Tim were great and my friends had so much fun! you guys have to catch the show soon! every saturday at Comfort Room. My friends were disappointed that tim only had one set and could relate very much to the tabo kwento...and they also said it was definitely worth the 200 bucks they paid! haha. i told ya so! :)
posted by maldita @ 10:10 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1