:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, August 03, 2003
help me! i can't get my archives! i've tried everything! hu hu hu

thanks to cecile for such a great party last night...had a blast seeing old friends again and Rafa's place was quite dreamy. I can't believe we went home so late! that's what happens when there's great conversation and great people :)

o ano chris, inuman next week? we can make it a cinemanila celebration since it will have started by then!
hey ramon, i think i remember you kept taking really wierd pics of me last night...please don't share it! but can you send me the good ones? i like the one with chris!

now i really want to have my own apartment that's just as conjusive (is that how you spell it? kakahiya lit major pa naman!) to a relaxing, chill out night :) eventually i will. keeping fingers crossed!

conversation highlights:
ramon, neva and chris: you lost weight! (yahoooooooo!love hearing those words!)
chris: margie, can i bum a cigarette?
tim: i got it! I got it! (labo! haha...you had to be there. i never got those darn puzzles)
rafa: want some Grey Goose? (always!)
raf: let the baby born!
tim: it's not pa-elya! it's pa-e-ya!
raf: what's the relevance of beta, marge? (can't believe it, my mba education has provided a good conversation topic!at least i got to answer the question!)
ramon/chris: august 17! keka will be showing na! (teka tama ba yung date?)
tim: is keka a boldie film?
cecile: I want to be a chinese communist for halloween!

and that's just a bit of what i can remember...hey for someone with a goldfish memory and inebriated with much vodka, at least i still remember some things!
posted by maldita @ 1:41 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1