:: musings of a misfit ::
Thursday, July 31, 2003
So much has happened this week...and so many has not happened. Both make me sad.
As soon as i walked in my library this evening, the astrologer told me i should rest. I need it. well she must have felt my aura or something. Maybe she felt my depression and confusion. I really was planning to go away to Davao next weekend. For no apparent reason, just want to leave things behind and forget for a while. maybe lie in the beach.

tomorrow is the party and the red/orange lights part of my plan didn't push through. too much work. spent so much on that darn celophane. well i'll use it for the emergency par64 lights i got to rent at the last minute. hope it still gives the whole chill vibe i was looking for. I don't even know how i'm going to juggle classes tomorrow plus the set up. well, things usually work out for the best right?

so when someone won't call or text you...there must be a reason. not a reason for not calling but a reason why this person isn't worth your time and effort. Sounds right but i'm having a hard time not feeling bad about it. thanks Aris, for the shoulder to cry on.

...I had a talk with my dad going home from school. it's nice to hear from your own dad that he thinks you make a good girlfriend. And my dad isn't a man of many words. So i guess it felt good. How did he know i needed to hear that? i love my dad and really value what he thinks of me, his little girl. He said if i had any fault it's that i baby these guys or am too good - when the guy should be doing that effort. well...love like you're never going to get hurt right? although most often you do. or i do.

i'm blabbering...sorry bout that. i like to blabber when i'm lost. makes me feel like i know what i'm doing even when i don't. blab blab blab.

Vince went with me to the San Miguel sales office today in Sta. Ana to pick up the 30 cases of pale pilsen and sanmig light for tomorrow's party. What's great is all that beer is free! thanks to the sponsorship we got. I'm really excited to hear Sound play tomorrow. And my bro just finished two flash presentations of beach and sunset pics which we will be playing as backdrop to the whole party. does that sound good? I think i'll drink a lot tomorrow night. just to unwind.
posted by maldita @ 8:30 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1