:: musings of a misfit ::
Monday, August 04, 2003
let me repeat what i said a few days ago...

I AM NOT INTO EMOTIONAL FUCKWITTAGE! - Bridget Jones
This is what she said to eliminate all the fucking bullshit in her life. Well, let's just say i'm a mix of frustration, confusion and anger. I got over the sadness about a few hours ago...yeah i'm a fucking drama queen...i'm also psycho. ain't it obvious? well anyway, am eliminating all the fucking bullshit in my life. no time to start but today. am i cursing a lot? sorry about that. I'll stop now.

breathe in...breathe out...no i'm not smoking. Imagine I was thinking of quitting today. I was really thinking about it on my way to school if I would light that first stick. Guess which choice i took?

I also took someone's name out of my phone book today. That's a big deal for me, i never erase your name unless I have stricken you from past and most especially future. Don't you just hate it when all you've done is be nice to this person only to be taken advantage of? for whatever reason: selfishness, ego, meanness, who the hell cares. Good riddance. I doubt that person will read this but if it happens, here's my message to you --- i will ignore you for the rest of my life.
posted by maldita @ 9:03 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1