:: musings of a misfit ::: kiss of life...
Thursday, July 13, 2006
kiss of life...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!
i love you baby.

and i looooove this picture! heeheehee! you look like a superhero!

When I was led to you
I knew you were the one for me
I swear the whole world could feel my heartbeat
When I lay eyes on you
You wrapped me up in
The color of love
You gave me the kiss of life



kiss of life by sade
posted by maldita @ 8:46 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1