:: musings of a misfit ::: wasted time.
Monday, July 03, 2006
wasted time.
there are those in every office...

had my first day of corpy life today. It was still orientation but I'm pretty beat. got a taste of the inner gossip vine as well. I guess you can't avoid it when there are women where you work. I know that sounds kinda biased but honestly, so much work time is wasted with witches. nothing i can't handle. this is just a pinch compared to the coven i came from. But i just don't want to release the beast just yet. i wanna see if it's worth the energy...although right now, it's SO not.

Coincidentally, i just read an article in newsweek where someone was quoted: if you try to find validation in the workplace, then you're screwed. You find validation among the people who care about you. They're more important to you anyway.

True that. I miss saying that line. hehe.

By the way, have you seen the new sony ericsson phone? don't it look like an ipod? and it comes in white and black.


As my former boss told me last week - welcome back to the industry!

and so it begins...

It's your life
Don't you let em tell you when to bat your eyes
You're the only one who's gonna sacrifice
Makes no difference if you're right or wrong
Take that ride


Please check my baybeh's new blog too! foxdared.
we're still sprucing it up but feel free to read on! mwah!

wasted time by Kings of Leon
posted by maldita @ 5:53 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1