:: musings of a misfit ::: just watch the fireworks!
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
just watch the fireworks!
happy new year!

i'm late with this post. i had an excuse that i'd been in hongkong for the past week but i had gotten back last january 2. It's a bit unnatural that i've avoided writing anything. i'll just say my usual response to the what's new with you query: nothing. absolutely nothing.

haven't met anyone over my vacation. didn't lose weight. still not working the corporate roads. my family and i just relaxed most of the time. friends greeted through the mobile waves. so have i covered it all? friends, family, work, lovelife...did i miss anything from the top topics of conversation?

but with nothing aside from uncertainty ahead of me, of course i'm immensely positive. i still get the periodic jabs of betrayal from a certain girl friend. i still get left out from some secrets or inner workings. i still don't think i'm special to those who i consider vital to my existence. but they are few and far between. and least it's up to me to make it so.

i had a message from my gut the past few days imagining a certain friend walking in a door as a pleasant surprise and it happened. the powers of positive thinking? maybe. i just want to keep this lightness in my being for as long as i can.

for today i'll just finish learning these two new songs to hopefully play tomorrow and download some videos for my pod. tomorrow i plan to buy a new printer, my book list and play a game of tennis.

just watch the fireworks by jimmy eat world
posted by maldita @ 5:04 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1