:: musings of a misfit ::: (and I'm feeling) so much better.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
(and I'm feeling) so much better.

After all the food had come and gone...
AIM Reunion Dinner @ Itallianis Dec.5, 2005

i almost flaked on the dinner with my old batchmates. I usually miss out on all the reunions since we graduated because i found it better to have smaller dinners with only my closest friends...but there are some who i had also started to miss hanging out with. I was also apprehensive having to answer all the "where are you working?" questions...but i'm SO glad i didn't miss out this time. Although it was a monday night it was a great turnout and I got to catch up with everyone. Sometimes you don't realize that you miss people until your next encounter. The table unintentionally had all the girls sandwiches by the boys so we had enough airspace for chattering the night away. And it didn't even stop there. after we had paid for the bill and the others had gone home, we still continued our blabber and bannter at the nearby Figaro. So basically the night ended at around midnight. And yeah, i feel so MUCH better remembering i had great friends like these.

(and i'm feeling) so much better by Edwin Moses
posted by maldita @ 10:39 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1