:: musings of a misfit ::: break it down again.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
break it down again.
been meaning to look up info on the guy who was finally cast as the next superman for the Superman Returns movie set for release in 2006. Someone just mentioned to me that he was in Gilmore Girls but apparently it was only a short stint so I have to say i can't tell whether this kid can act or not. I fear disappointment on his ability due to the unmistakable lack of talent in the actor they cast in the tv series, Smallville who only seems to have one facial expression for any scene.

Directing is Bryan Singer who also directed X-men and X2. i'm a fan of the comic books but not of the movies so his association with the film is still not enough to boost credence.


So the new Superman is Brandon Routh. Something is already bothering me with his stance in this promotional shot. Is it just me or do his legs look too short? He doesn't look comfortable or confident in this commanding pose. pretty bad sign considering the role he's playing.

much better. now HE makes a good-lookin' geek.

Routh reminds me of Ken Wahl, the actor from the tv series Wiseguy back in the eighties who was definitely easy on the eyes as well as a good actor to say the least.
.
And then Wahl could also pass for the brother of Clive Owen.

Owen reminds me of my last boyfriend...I could go on forever with this line of similarities so i'll just stop myself.

break it down again by tears for fears
posted by maldita @ 1:16 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1