:: musings of a misfit ::: my hero.
Friday, November 18, 2005
my hero.
i'm back on! for the past several days i've been suffering from internet and laptop withdrawal because it crashed on me and had to give it to frank to fix.

i'd been meaning to back-up all my files before reformatting but this stupid glitch beat me to it...so i left it to frank to nuke. woopee! it really is great to have this squeaky clean pc to work with again.

as i said early this afternoon - nothing can make or break your mood like a gadget can...sounds wierd but geeks like me would understand. i don't want to ever imagine a day without any of my little toys.

again, thanks to frank, my adopted brother and erik, my real brother for being the best helpdesk/tech support on this planet. my heroes!

my hero by foo fighters
posted by maldita @ 1:04 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1