:: musings of a misfit ::: cigarettes will kill you.
Friday, November 18, 2005
cigarettes will kill you.
i feel terrible. i had to miss my friend Mariel's birthday celebration tonight because of yet another onslaught of physical weakness. I've recently felt like a rag doll made of broken or damaged parts and it takes a beating every single day.

i should do something about my health. i've contemplated the whole need-to-quit scenario in my head but i still lack the commitment. not a bout of wheezing, coughing or disturbed sleep is enough to make me take that leap. it really sucks. wish i had more willpower. to all those thinking of smoking...as much as you think we're enjoying it - it IS a bane on our existence. because it really is hard to forsake that puff and huff. don't even start.

i dreaded to hear it but a friend has already started enumerating my debilitating afflictions and has noticed that i always get attacks of some sort each month. Let me name a few of my conditions:

(Mild) Mitral Valve Prolapse and an Ulcer
and three more which i won't elaborate on...

bring this all together with my perpetual sick-in-the-head disease (i call it so because it can be acquired from other people close to you) and you have a very unstable individual indeed. But i think you can already pinpoint that from reading my past entries.

cigarettes will kill you by ben lee
posted by maldita @ 9:45 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1