:: musings of a misfit ::: bee girl.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
bee girl.
Yesterday was intensely fun...it was planned as girls night out but turned out to be girls day for me.

Since i had stayed up late (at home) the night before, I woke up just in time to take a quick shower, get gas and rush out to pick up the whole bunch for lunch. It was planned for just me, bro and baby girl to hang out but then several others had heard about it and were keen on getting out of the office to finally meet up with me after a month of missing.

It was hilarious seeing everyone piling into my teensy car. imagine a whole bunch of girls in the back seat, continuously chattering, laughing and famished. There was a time when the one of the far right wanted to see my always-delectable-dashboard and practically plunged on the other girls to get a better view. We enjoyed a hearty lunch at cafe bola but amidst a lot of catty conspiracies against the imfamous bitches-of-eastwick who screwed me over in the past bigtime.

Afterwards I just got a few hours of errand-hopping and a massage to boot. i'm getting addicted to this. but if it means helping me relax, i deserve it anyway. Then the two favorite "munching monsters" made our plans to (finally) catch Sky High before a late dinner. woopee!

Then we strolled a bit around the mall, but only for the sole purpose of finding a place to eat, and ended up in People's Palace. I had wanted to try it for a while now, having enjoyed it in the past when it was still located in Malate. I can't seem to remember who my date was back in those days, though. Finally, caught some coffee, cappuccino and cake at Bizu.

Thanks to the external forces of doom, my general disposition was starting to weaken and brood. Aaah the irritable rays emanating from my face and mind. They still exist, but I try to keep them dormant most of the time. I had to reconvene with the terrible trio before it was too late. I flew (drove) to the princess' castle where we waited for debonair D - aka double d - to plan our next move.

And the move was to Maestro. Where the pumping music heard above the windows obviously spelled disaster. Then trekked off to Luce nearby where familiar faces greeted us and gentlemen offered us seats. Gorging the alcoholic elixir was not enough to weaken us enough to dispell the need for food. So off we went to Mati to catch the final leg of the jazz night. But we were too late.

And so we flew back to homebase, after having a relatively productive evening. Another day, another night. Every little bit helps to save our stagnant lives from eternal damnation and boredom.

Bee Girl by Pearl Jam
posted by maldita @ 12:08 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1