:: musings of a misfit ::: your move.
Friday, August 26, 2005
your move.
Can anyone please find me this CD? i really want to have it.


For one thing...it would make my mommy really happy if i could give it to her. I'll just rip the songs for my own use. i can only listen to a short clip of the songs on amazon to sample it, and i heard his incredibly mellow voice on oprah before.

I admire people who have risen from difficulty. The courage comes not before but after you've taken the terrifying leap. And it's people like him who inspire the rest of us with comparatively easy lives that we can do anything if we just make that difficult decision to do it.

Your Move by Robert Downey Jr.
posted by maldita @ 2:25 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1