:: musings of a misfit ::: hold you down.
Friday, August 26, 2005
hold you down.


With tons of drama in recent days due to external circumstances, the Overtone-Coppertone support group manages to still go to Yaku on Thursdays, Capones on every night of the week, laugh out loud, and hold each other down.
Finally! We have a complete group shot!

You've always been there for me
And you had my back
(When they) Back when everybody said
I wasn't anything
It was you who had me holdin' on
No matter what was goin' on
So no whatever ya need I got you

You don't know how much you mean to me
Whenever you're down
You know that you can lean on me
No matter the situation
I'm gonna hold you down

Now my loyalty, will always be
With you, if you just promise me
That you'll stay real just like you are
'Cause baby you don't have to change



- Hold You Down by Jennifer Lopez
posted by maldita @ 8:05 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1