:: musings of a misfit ::: I'm having a Garden State moment...
Monday, April 04, 2005
I'm having a Garden State moment...
i'm sure you've all experienced a period of time where your life mirrors scenes from a movie. Too bad if it's a film with a not-so-happy ending...but hold on - there could be some outtakes. if you wait long enough.

Andrew Largeman: Fuck, this hurts so much.
Sam: I know it hurts. But it's life, and it's real. And sometimes it fucking hurts, but it's life, and it's pretty much all we got.
Sam: You gotta hear this one song, it'll change your life I swear.
Sam: If you can't laugh at yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer than you like.
Andrew: We may not be as happy as you always dreamed we would be, but, for for the first time let's just allow ourselves to be whatever it is that we are.
Andrew: You changed my life. You changed my life, and I've known you four days. This is the start of something really big, but right now, I gotta go.
Andrew: You remember that idea I had about working stuff out on my own and then finding you once I figured stuff out?
Sam: The ellipsis?
Andrew: Yes, the ellipsis. It's dumb. It's dumb. It's an awful idea. I'm not gonna do it, okay? 'Cause like you said, this is it. This is life. And I'm in love with you, Samantha. I think that's the only thing I've ever been really sure of in my entire life.
Andrew: I don't want to waste another moment of my life without you in it.


and i've decided to let go of a lot of things...a lot of people...and my straight hair.
posted by maldita @ 6:56 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1