:: musings of a misfit ::: palm digging
Monday, March 21, 2005
palm digging
i've decided to get a handheld pc. As if having desktops at home and at work and in the office, a personal laptop, a sony ericsson phone, a sony cybershot are still not enought to satisfy me...Need more gadgets! haha! The catalyst has basically been my job where i need to update sales and forecasts on a daily basis, it's just not feasible for me to bring my laptop around, or a little notebook because then i'd have to also carry a calculator for all my references.


But for as long as i can remember, i've loved the iPaq. When it was still Compaq. What was our name for it again during the progression of the merger? what would it be called - the He-pa-Q (pronounced like bar-b-q) hahaha! well as i was saying, i've always wanted one. So now is my chance. I can save for it, own it, hug it, squeeze it and call it george. Just one problem. It costs around twenty-four grand. But hey it's got a built-in camera, bluetooth and wi-fi. once we get our house wi-fi enabled, i would be floating on digital air.

I told Lee about my intentions today and she recommended I get the Palm Tungsten E. It costs helluvalot cheaper (P11,900) - in other words i can save for it faster. and - i didn't know this - can use Microsoft Office apps. See, i need my excel sheets in there for the function of work. Hmmm. Now it's got me thinking again.


And for the past few months i thought my next gadget would be an iPod. Guess not. Yet.

Darnit. my birthday is still eight months away.

Anyone else have any thoughts on the handheld PC dilemma?
posted by maldita @ 1:24 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1