:: musings of a misfit ::: Duff lover - that's me!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Duff lover - that's me!
That's Duff McKagan and not Hilary Duff ok. Even back in Guns N' Roses glory, he was a sight to seduce wearing only a white suit.

And now with the same awesome (i'm at a loss for words today) talent with that bass guitar but add a rock hard-er body...damn. now i need a cigarette.


ok enough with the fanfare...today i'm revelling in Velvet Revolver. It's just the best music to drive to, especially if you're like me who feels like she's going nowhere. just stuck in a rut with unappreciative objects of affection and yet i can't just walk away. fine. so i stay here kicking myself in the ass. hehe.

Sometimes I think I'm scared
Sometimes I know I feel like making love
Sometimes I don't
I feel like letting go. Maybe not
I feel like giving up
Is all we got

Sometimes is all the time.
And never means maybe.
Sometimes is all the time. Maybe.

And I'm moving on (Sometimes I feel alone)

Sometimes I make believe when we're alone
Machines have taken hold
Can you get me to a telephone
It's just the little things you used to see
Am I still that man who makes you who you want to be

I never noticed
How lovely were the aliens

- Loving the Alien (sometimes) by Velvet Revolver
posted by maldita @ 12:25 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1