:: musings of a misfit ::: star sighting
Monday, December 13, 2004
star sighting
do you realize that there are no stores that sell christmas tree stars? I'm talking about the star on top k, not the ornaments. I've seen lights, candy canes, balls and other dangly stuff...but no star. I made the rounds but found nothing. see, this year i set up the christmas tree. Inspired by the Rockwell set-up, I used gold and red (lack the orange-y gold though) for our trimmings as opposed to the blue and silver last year. But we couldn't find the staaaaaaaar!

on goes the hunt for the gold member...


posted by maldita @ 5:58 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1