:: musings of a misfit ::: rain rain go away...
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
rain rain go away...
please go away, storm clouds! tonight is the NU Rock Awards and my bro and i have been utterly excited to go...thanks to the mastah Quark for the passes - we owe you bigtime! what's the big deal about this year? it's our first friggin time to go! aaaaaaaugh!

Anyway, been up since 5am bunked up with a buddy where we watched the news over breakfast. It was really sad what some provinces are going through because of this storm. and based on the forecast, it's still travelling through and so we can expect the worst to rampage manila within a few hours or maybe tomorrow. I was listening to the broadcasts to see if there were any relief centers near me that I could volunteer for. Unfortunately they're all located somewhere like ABS-CBN Foundation in Quezon City etc. I will probably need to be bailed out myself if i drove there. sigh. if anyone knows of some groups organizing relief for the flood victims, please tell me. thanks so much!
posted by maldita @ 7:26 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1