:: musings of a misfit ::: salivating for Statham.
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
salivating for Statham.
being bedridden with the fever and nausea leaves not much activity-wise. Good thing laptop is always handy to watch some VCDs on stock. I had a jason statham marathon with The Italian Job, Transporter, and Lock Stock.(can't find my Snatch copy) I love the strong silent types. I have repeatedly said that the big bulky man is not my cup of tea but in this case i'll make an exception. Especially someone who can dress this well, get down and dirty AND kick ass.

Kelly Brook is one blind woman (i mean, Billy Zane? geezus.) while the other booby brit - Denise Van Outen has all the damn luck.

posted by maldita @ 9:20 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1