:: musings of a misfit ::: weekend recap.
Monday, November 15, 2004
weekend recap.
the long weekend is over. I am exhausted but it was fun. Having stayed home for most of the past months, it was great to hang out with the girls again, engross myself with jack and tan (jack coke and rum coke) and get lost in the music.

Thursday: met up with the exotic princess, debbiedoowop, and mark in Vodka Ice Bar to take advantage of the so-very-affordable all you can drink martini list. Even found new luna-chicks in Carol and Joanna. After Greenbelt we trekked on to Yaku for Francis' bday where Overtone was playing. Several drinks later, it was on to Peligro on a whim only to find ourselves amidst a clamoring crowd. Apparently it was Imago's second album launch. Always helps to know the owner so we got beyond the bouncers. To my surprise, Sugarfree was playing! I was jumping up like a kid in a candy store. I love that band! Have already overplayed their CD. Closed the place as the sun started shining.

Friday: had dinner in Greenbelt with Frances, Eunice and Sonny. Caught The Incredibles again - even better the second time around! Kinda sounds like mall-hopping but we went to Teak in Rockwell after. But i kinda got antsy so debbie picked me up and we found ourselves in Capones with Chris and Tony to catch Overtone again because Jay P. and Norby were celebrating their birthdays on Sunday. The sweetie Servers hooked me up with a bottle of my fave Arctic as a birthday gift. But after a few hours, time for Peligro again where we caught the last set of Dahon. Again, closed the place as the morning broke.

Saturday: supposedly a rest day, I figured it was a long weekend anyway...not to mention the impending absence of my darling debbie in a few weeks and I want to spend as much time with her as possible. So we went to Yaku for Itos' birthday party and shots of Tequila. But the noise and tight crowd pushed us to go down the street to meet Jose and Tony in Peligro. Too bad we missed Kapatid's set. Bumped into old high school friends and consumed the free-flowing booze from our galant friends.

Sunday: so I should rest right? not. Drove the whole day for my family...from mass to lunch to coffee to home again. But it's a good kinda tired. I love my ben.
posted by maldita @ 3:16 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1