:: musings of a misfit ::: whooooohooooo!
Friday, November 05, 2004
whooooohooooo!
And here he is folks, the new love of my life! He's a wonderful character - strong, cozy, smooth, stable and hell-uh satisfying! oh wait...supposed to be talking about the car!

Ten years late but worth the wait. Armed with my over-protective alter-ego, no one is allowed to drive him crazy but me. I haven't been this ecstatic since God-knows-when. I woke up this morning with so much excitement in my blood. Bounding out of bed, I returned the various phone calls i missed from last night and prepared for my meeting this afternoon for MyShelter. dum-dee-dum-dum...Sonny says he's never heard me sound this happy before, no shit! it is a beeeyootiful day!

For those who aren't in the know, this is a milestone in my life. I've taken driving lessons three times (and the third one's me lucky chaaaarm) but i had yet to conquer my fear of the congested roads of manila. So now i've faced it head-on and as a reward to punctuate this conquest, I have my first very own beautiful new car. If this ain't a turning point, i don't know WHAT is.


took this pic with my celfone so it's not so clear...i'm sure i'm going to have some rampant photo session with it soon.

posted by maldita @ 7:18 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1