:: musings of a misfit ::: hangover hell.
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
hangover hell.
here i am, nursing one of the largest headaches in history and i have to pick up my grandparents in 30 minutes as promised. OooooOw...I haven't had time to upload the pictures yet from last night but I can assure you there are some compromising ones. I am the sneeeaky little shot snapper. How did we manage to stay up till 630am? the friggin sun was already up and shining when we got in our cars to go home. Good thing we live nearby while the others had to trek all the way home to alabang. And how many drinks did i have...if you add the four martinis in Vodka Ice Bar, the four rum cokes and two shots of something in Peligro, a vodka and shot of jagermeister in Capones - how did i get home without my stomach turning inside out? I was just sleepy and tired i guess but not sick drunk. just drunk. It's a damn miracle. hahahaha.

Quickie Horoscope: You're in danger of overextending. Pull back, before you snap.

No kidding. i'm laying low once more. My body and mind can't take this for another day. Return to recluse.
posted by maldita @ 9:39 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1