:: musings of a misfit ::: sick spam
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
sick spam
has anyone noticed that there's more spam in yahoo mailboxes nowadays? some don't even get directed to my bulk folder anymore, they find their way to my inbox. What's more, I get these perverted ones that don't even know that "Margie" is a girl's name dammit! I get stupid things in the subject line like: Malditamargie, grow your penis larger! Aaaargh! stop the spam! i hate how they clog up my mail. even with 100MB now, yahoo needs to figure out how to filter this better. Like if I classify emails as spam, instead of directing to the damn bulk folder, why don't you just discontinue/block or report these addresses?
posted by maldita @ 10:55 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1