:: musings of a misfit ::: work while i wait
Thursday, September 30, 2004
work while i wait
and so...i'm the recent volunteer of this non-profit foundation associated with an NGO, LGUs and another non-profit in California. It's pretty cool and i'm learning a whole lot about how these groups work. I can't really say much about it at the moment because we want to build momentum for a major launch very soon. i'll post the pics here eventually ;)

All i can say is, i'm glad to be working with these beautiful people who have so much energy, enthusiasm and love. I can't believe the head of programs quit her day job to focus on this. I, on the other hand can spare the time and effort. So I'm just basically absorbing all the information and research so I can direct myself properly with the full-blown marketing strategies and tasks. phew.

the last opportunity i had to "give back" as they say, i pretty much dove in to the grant proposal generation, research etc. but with this one, a lot of headway has been cleared and the crucial implementation (and very fast timeline)is ongoing. I hope i don't disappoint. And as they say - when one door closes...

Ironically, instead of the other project where ithere was already a documentary but I had to plan the promotional push in seven provinces...now i HAVE the plan for 15 regions of the philippines and NEED a documentary film maker who will travel with us and shoot. geez.
so, any takers?
posted by maldita @ 12:13 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1