:: musings of a misfit ::: trip.
Saturday, September 25, 2004
trip.
So Cecile is on her way back from Californiaaaaaaaa...

lucky chick.
But we're planning our trip to the beeyootiful beaches in Davao so that should be great. I get to break in the bathing-suit-i-should-have-brought-to-SF. But i made do anyway.

My parents are preparing for their Paris/Amsterdam trip in the next couple of weeks and I am planning my activities for the yet again trip to Vancouvaaaah! (and Hongkong, of course)

My dad's hilarious. he said we gotta trek up all that snow in Whistler (that's the pic- pretty ain't it?) because he once had this a-mazing pizza there and like a man in love, he's gotta have it again! Well, this time i'm going to be better prepared for the freezing weather. Now where can i get a good leather coat....
posted by maldita @ 1:53 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1