:: musings of a misfit ::: owww.
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
owww.
Cris called me a wierdo. why? because in the past four days I have hit my head twice in the same place. Didn't i call myself a clutz a week ago? well, i think i outdid myself yet again. Last saturday I was in Vbar without much alcohol in me (well it could also be because that place was so unamusing) mind you, but still had to take a leak anyway. When i reached down to flush the toilet - BLAM! there was a glass shelf on the wall behind it and i hit my left forehead. Thank God it has not turned purple and i don't yet resemble an abstract quasimodo.

Then yesterday as I walked up the stairs of Rockwell Mall, I think i underestimated the distance to the door and just slammed into it. BLAM! again. But this time there was a resounding OW! that came out of my own mouth accompanied by about five women's voices screaming ow! from behind me. I guess they saw me run into the door at the nick of time. I can't even begin to imagine - as I bent my head down in shame when i entered the door - what the security guards on the other side had seen. My face squished on that glass for a split second. Ugh!

What I cannot understand is it's not alcohol, it's not even lack of sleep because it happens when i am wide awake...friends have suggested vertigo, temporary blindness, attention deficit disorder...or maybe just temporary insanity. har har.

If you run into me in the near future, please do not make the mistake of calling my attention as i walk up a flight of stairs or am near a glass door. I dread to think of having another head bump or the possibility of being sent to the hospital.
posted by maldita @ 2:26 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1