:: musings of a misfit ::: i am such a clutz.
Thursday, September 23, 2004
i am such a clutz.
last wednesday was anton's birthday shindig and it was so great seeing all my old buddies from way back when. also nice to be remembered my the folks who i hung out with about 5 years or so ago - hey you remember mah name doobeedooo!

i left early though with only three glasses of white wine in the my system. as i walked out of the building to my car, i caught a momentary glimpse of the smoking crowd outside Piper's bar and kahplonk! tripped on the friggin street. damn these stilletos! what a sight. damn damn. i shimmied to my car with thanks that i wore my hair down so maybe my face was not recognizable. i hope. but now i have these huge bruises and scrapes on my knees. hu-hu-hu...guess skirts are out for the next few days.
posted by maldita @ 6:31 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1