:: musings of a misfit ::: damn good.
Thursday, October 07, 2004
damn good.
Fully Booked accepted my review! They'll be using it in the next newsletter issue and so i'm now putting together my bio for it. I asked my good friend Marc to write something up and I thought it was immensely entertaining, that I have to share it with all of you:

Margie's just in from San Fran where she was busy scratching an itch and after several (mis)adventures has since learned to live in the here and now.

Dreams of one day becoming the glue that will keep the band together while at the same time layin' down a phat beat on her bass.

She grew up on a diet of 80's cartoons, sitcoms and music which filter their merry way into her blog.

If you've got quick eyes, you'll see her tearing up the metro flashing her new driver's license,quizzicaly saying to herself, "Red? Didn't look red."

Other than that, she may be found overdosing on caffeine and nicotine, both of which make it possible for her to function in the world with style and panache.

You only feel what she wants you to feel and in that regard, I say to you this, trust only what you see,see only what you feel, feel only what you love.


----dude, feel free to edit as you wish, although I
really like the last stanza, she's just as flawed as
anyone, 'cept when you get to know her, you only
remember the good parts. That's what I take from that
last stanza I think it rocks. but your call. I also
don't know whether you want to mention that you were
in san fran recently, so it's up to you how you wanna
play it. There are 6 stanza's in all, so play with it!

Cheers! - Marc
posted by maldita @ 10:00 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1