:: musings of a misfit ::
Thursday, June 17, 2004
am in a wierd mood now. irate and impatient. I don't really know why but i can identify a few accumulating things that could have resulted in this. I just feel like i don't need to please or try to be this happy bubbly person all the time if i don't want to. No one has the right to tell me who i should be right? It's their expectations not mine. Not my fault if anyone tries to classify me in ways that are not true. I've given my best to the most ungrateful of shits.

So i will just absorb myself in the music. Fuck the emo for now!
currently listening to:
Maps by Yeah yeah yeahs
Warning by Incubus
Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes
Cold Hard Bitch by Jet
Somebody told me by the Killers
Reptilia by the Strokes
The Dark of the Matinee by Franz Ferdinand
posted by maldita @ 9:08 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1