:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
hung out in palo alto last night. Thanks to Miki and Glenda for being awesome! I just woke up now at noon and can't remove the smell of spilt wine and cigarettes on my jeans. dammit. in such a blank mood. empty emotions yet i know they're like this tornado building up inside.

Me likey the music of American Football. Especially the song Five Silent Miles. Apparently I have already worn out my eyes from crying over - whatever. I have these bouts of reflection as i loll around different apartments, dimly lit bars, streets of san francisco. But i never have anything to say. That explains my lack of thought here on my blog. this sucks.

was supposed to go home next week. yes, regardless of how happy i am...the damn thought crossed my head. you guessed it, running away again. maybe i don't need to go to manila. hmm how does london or singapore sound? can't stand to be still for too long. can't stand to be content for too long. need to jump, run, fly before it leaves a bitter taste in my sense.
posted by maldita @ 12:50 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1