:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, January 06, 2004
i'm about 80 percent done with my latest artistic project. its like a little production for someone special. Now that its almost done i won't enjoy those little snippets of time to enjoy my outlet. But hopefully he likes it. I think it's only the second of its kind that i've made but the first one was not as ornate and well-thought. Taking the advice of a certain poster in a recent entry...yes it IS so much better to create something with inspiration behind it, and not formulate within a vacuum. Now if i can only decide whether to give it or not...i'm crazy, i know.

It was delightful to bump into some close friends (Macky and Has) and some old friends as well (Kate, Daphne and Margs) as i returned the two movies i borrowed in rockwell: Le Divorce (i am Kate Hudson!hehe) and Gamitan. Flights of fancy. I still have my copy of Storytelling though the beginning seems very disturbing. I'm not sure if i want to finish it.

I want to watch BIGFISH!!!


Whoa, amber is the color of your energy
Whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally
Launched a thousand ships in my heart, so easy
Still it's fine from afar, and you know that
Whoa, brainstorm take me away from the norm


And henry fool is now in LA to finish up the editing to his movie! yipeee! too bad there's no assurance of internet access but with his new phone (quark, nainggit kasi siya sa phone mo) he can now send me messages in manila. Gruelling week for him and me (MRR!MRR!) but its only for the next two weeks. He already showed me the artwork for his promotional postcard and i got all excited. Can't wait to bring the finished film to manila. maybe in time for cinemanila? (grin)
posted by maldita @ 5:28 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1