:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, November 02, 2003
Halloween was spent just chilling in Capones and ending up in Dreambar with Debbie, Chris, Waxie and Carlo. Will put a link to the pics in my website tonight. here's a sneak preview of my costume...i was Death From Sandman comics.


At least this night was better than Wednesday when I broke down. Sigh. If not for my friends plus newfound ones: Carlo and Red, I would probably still be depressed and shit.

I’m crying everyone’s tears…
All these remnants of joy and disaster, what am I supposed to do…
Just another day, nothing’s any good…
DJ’s playing that same song, I have so much to do, I have to carry on.
Wonder if this grief will ever let me go
I feel like I am a king of sorrow
I suppose I could just walk away
Will I disappoint my future if I stay…
I have already paid for all my future sins
There’s nothing anyone can say to take this away
It’s just another day, nothing’s any good.

- “King of Sorrow” by Sade

The deliberate bastard texted me last night. Still calls me sweety. Cute slug. Said we were Congenital Inebriates. I agree. I was just finishing the book: The Prinsessa. RJ gave it to me for my birthday a few years ago. And my birthday will be in exactly a week from now. Do I dread it?maybe.

We both agree that the most appropriate CD for either a seductive or sweet evening is Sade Lovers Rock.

“No is the widest word we consign to Language.” – Emily Dickinson

I am the wall at the lip of the water
I am the rock that refused to be battered
- from the poet, Judy Grahn saluting the first woman warrior, Queen Boadicea

After that cry I suppose I am starting my recuperation.(thanks for the wake up call Mad Dater!) I still have to plan my four-day birthday celebration which starts this Thursday…I dunno if he will drop by. The original scorpio bastard said he will come on the Saturday thing. My bisaya bastard (though he’s a sweet friend now) will be going to the Thursday one. Oh well. We’ll see. You know who are sincere on the day itself. The deliberate bastard still hasn’t told me when he’ll be coming. I’m sure he knows my birthday is coming up though. Like I said, we’ll see.
posted by maldita @ 12:30 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1