:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, October 17, 2003
i have four pending friend requests in friendster. I don't have the heart to reject them but i don't want to accept them either. Why? because they ain't real friends. Like there are two guys there who are so damn two-faced they pretend to be my friend but i heard they say shit about me. Well, if they think i'm stupid or that my REAL friends don't tell me what they blurt out - think twice assholes! ugh...i'm getting irritated just thinking about them. one even has the gall to ask why i won't accept him. THINK! geezus...and you call yourself smart.

But i'm really not a bitch. i'm considering accepting one of these four guys. Sigh. i can't be mean for long. why is that? when these jerk-offs deserve it anyway! ugh...

like some friends talked to me because my recent ex requested for them on friendster. They asked me if it was ok because they all don't really like him after what happened. But i told them to go ahead since i accepted him na rin. Hey, no sense making enemies. I don't blame him anymore for the breakup or what happened. and i've become friends with all my exes now so i'm pretty glad about that.

This is just friendster! haha...yet so many things to think about.
posted by maldita @ 12:10 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1