:: musings of a misfit ::
Thursday, October 16, 2003
i am still sick. couldn't even last the whole day in school. had to spend the remainder of my BEM class in the clinic. a friend was nice enough to even visit me (thanks sweetheart!heehee). barely made it through MR class and had to cut my last class. all my medicine just made me all shaky. aaagh...hate feeling this way!

I think God is telling me that i've been out drunk or partying almost every night for the past three weeks so it's time to stop!my body wasn't able to catch up. so now i gotta miss a couple of parties happening on friday and saturday! bigtimebummer! even tonight i got txts to meet up with some people in yaku -damn! was strapped to my bed.

this is such a shitty post...i'm just venting.
posted by maldita @ 10:33 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1