:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, August 13, 2003
My body is…not a wonderland…it is aching!!…the other day I only had classes in the morning so I decided to go to the gym. Upon the instructor’s advice, I did only cardio which meant the rowing machine, the treadmill and that step machine thing…goddamn my legs and arms hurt but it was really great! The whole of next day I was so upbeat and everyone was kinda wondering why I was in such a good mood. I dunno if it was really the exercise but I felt really great the other day.

Our classes also ended early yesterday so decided to keep the pace and play tennis instead. Rockwell was already fully booked so ended up in Polo Club. Oh man what a grueling workout! My arms are still hurting though usually I get tennis elbow but didn’t this time. Thank God! Do you know how painful that is? The last time I got tennis elbow I couldn’t sleep in the pain! I guess I was hitting it properly this time hehe. But instead of feeling rejuvenated today I was kinda dead. Really pooped. So today I decided to just watch a movie with my friends. Marc, Frances, Gue and I were supposed to watch The Italian Job but it’s not showing pa pala! We then decided on A League of Ordinary Gentlemen. But the seats left sucked so change of plans once again to…the In-Laws. I don’t think marc was pleased when he arrived and we had already bought the tickets hehe. But it was funny. Of course, ANYTHING with Ryan Reynolds I will like. I want to marry him!
posted by maldita @ 6:18 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1